Yep, my Ebook Intelligence101: An Introduction to Intelligence & Intelligence Analysis is finally here and available for you to buy today!
Do you want to be an Intelligence Analyst?
Are you curious how spy agencies collect information and turned into actionable intelligence?
Have you always wondered what skills, knowledge, and techniques are taught to those in the intelligence community?
Here’s a quick preview of the contents and topics covered in the Ebook:
Chapter 1 – An Introduction to Intelligence
- What is Intelligence?
- Definition of Intelligence
- Uses for Intelligence
- Why we ‘need’ intelligence
- Where does ‘Intelligence’ come from
- Types of Intelligence
- Intelligence Agencies
Chapter 2 – What is an Intelligence Analyst?
- Who are they?
- What do they do?
- How do they do it?
- Why do they do it?
- When, Where and
- How do you become an Intelligence Analyst?
Chapter 3 – The Intelligence Cycle
- What is the Intelligence Cycle?
- Why do we use the Intelligence Cycle?
- How Does it Work?
- Who Uses The Intelligence Cycle?
- When do we use the Intelligence Cycle?
Chapter 4 – Direction & Intelligence Planning
- What is ‘direction’ in terms of Intelligence
- Stakeholders, Decision makers and Intelligence Customers
- Intelligence Outcomes and Products
- Timelines (and the 80% Solution)
- CCIRs, PIRs and RFIs
- Defining the customers’ requirement
Chapter 5 – Intelligence Collection,
- What is the Collection Process
- Intelligence Collection & Collection Management
- Information Requirements
- Internal / Organic Assets
- Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Technical Surveillance & Data Collection
- Research and Open Source Exploitation
- Cyber Exploitation and Intelligence
- Intelligence Databases and Existing Holdings
- Tasking SANDA and ongoing collection
Chapter 5 – Intelligence Analysis & Assessment (Aka ‘Processing’)
- What is Intelligence Analysis
- How does the Analysis Phase Work?
- Intelligence Tools, Methods, and Techniques
- Five Thinking Hats
- Indicators and Warnings
- Hot Spot Analysis & Crime Mapping
- Evaluating Sources and Information
Sub Chapter – Intelligence Assessments
- What is an Intelligence Assessment?
- What does it look like?
- So what, what does it mean?
- What could happen, therefore I must?
- Making a call and trusting your judgment
- “We assess that…”
- Probability Indicators
- Standing by your assessment
Chapter 7 – Dissemination of Intelligence
- What is the dissemination phase?
- Communicating your findings and assessment (answering the question)
- Written Intelligence Briefs
- Intelligence Presentations and Oral Briefings
- How to structure your assessments
- Considerations for release
- Need to know
- Security classifications
- Tips, tricks and my favourite techniques
What’s the Cost?
For a limited time only the cost is $4.99.
In 30 days (28 Jan 18) the price will double to the retail of $9.99.
How it Works?
Simple. When you click the link below you’ll be redirected to Paypal to process the payment. You can use your credit card or PayPal account to process the payment safely and securely.
Once your payment is verified (around 30 seconds) you’ll be sent a copy of the ebook (in PDF), to your nominated email address via the online processor.
Note, if there are any issues or you’ve got any questions, please email me directly on email@example.com
So don’t delay, buy this Ebook and Become a Better Intelligence Analyst Today!