This week we posted an interacting SpyGame for the Intelligence101 Audience based on the Canadian CSIS Intelligence Recruiting Video.
If you haven’t seen the challenge – Click through here before revealing the answers below.
If you’ve come over from the questions page, scroll down for the answers –
Question 1: What City was the CSIS recruiting video filmed in?
Answer: Vancouver (sky train reference)
Target is on the ‘expo line’ of the train heading downtown. The stop we hear is china town/ stadium which is on the expo line which is a line that goes to the waterfront station located in downtown Vancouver.
Question 2: Allison receives a message “Heads up. Target approaching…” What is the ETA of the target?
Answer: 2 mins from her position.
Question 3: In the Cafe, what is Allison eating with her coffee? What newspaper do you think she’s reading? (analysis / assessment)
Answer: She is eating a muffin.
Re: Newspaper: She is likely reading either the Vancouver sun which is the main newspaper in Vancouver. Or,
Question 4: The passport of the ‘potential source’ appears to be foreign. What language is it?
Answer: The target’s nationality is American (United States Passport); however, his passport appears to have french writing.
Question 5: When Allison first approaches the potential source, how does she start the conversation?
Answer: Alison makes contact with the target at a bus stop waiting for the number 74 bus. She appears to take out a map (or bus schedule) and starts a conversation by asking the target a routine question about directions.
Bonus Question: Is Allison Married?
Answer: Yes. Alison is wearing a wedding ring in multiple scenes.
How’d you go? 6/6?
If you enjoyed this Intelligence Challenge, check out:
The Crimson Tide Criminal Syndicate – Intelligence Analysis Challenge.
From Information to Intelligence
Would you like to:
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the Intelligence Cycle and the Foundations of Intelligence Analysis.
- Learn how to make Intelligence collection plans and write Intelligence Briefs.
- Understand Intelligence Collection methods including HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, GEOINT, and OSINT.
- Compile Strategic Analysis and deliver Oral Briefings.
- Apply your Intelligence training to different roles and environments including Law Enforcement, Military, and Counter-terrorism.
- Develop your critical thinking and learnt to use various analytical methods.
- Understand the impact of Intelligence in multi-disciplinary roles.
- Then join us in our interactive Intelligence Training Course today.
Let us know what you think of our Spy Game and if you take on our Intelligence Challenge!
Comment back on the original page here or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, I reply to all emails personally.