Intelligence Analysis is a learned skill.
Where Can You Learn The Skills You Need To Become An Intelligence Analyst?
- How can you prepare for a unique role working in Intelligence?
- Are you looking to become an Intelligence Professional but can’t find solid training or experience?
- Interested in real-world Intelligence Officer training (without paying too much or enrolling in college)?
Our Foundations of Intelligence Analysis Course is Unique For 3 Reasons:
1. You’ll learn how to process information in a way that helps you think outside the box and develop your problem-solving skills.
2. Understand how Intelligence Agencies collect classified information (through HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, OSINT, etc) and turn it into advice for both decision-makers and door kickers alike.
3. Put on your analytical thinking cap by working through a real scenario and applying your Intelligence skills and new Analytical techniques.
Great News for Anyone Wanting a Career in Intelligence!
With more and more information and data available each day – the demand for skilled and qualified Intelligence Analysts has never been higher.
Today, we need people like you to cut through the noise. People who are able to understand issues and problem-solve to make accurate assessments.
Learn how information and fits and build the bigger piece of the puzzle.
Who is this Intelligence Course Designed For?
- It’s a complete introductory course for anyone interested in pursuing a career in intelligence;
- A complete explanation of the Intelligence Cycle, turning information into Intelligence;
- Perfect for people interested in learning how Intelligence is created;
- For those looking to master the principals of critical thinking, applying analytical techniques, and making accurate Intelligence Assessments.
We’ve had hundreds complete our course – look what our successful students had to say!
What if you had the skills to turn everyday information into quality intelligence?
Intelligence101 will teach you exactly how Intelligence Analysts collect secrets, collate data and process information to develop timely and accurate Intelligence advice.
Avoid information overload and gain the skills you need to ‘filter the noise’, and provide the ‘so what‘ from your information.
Our course is designed to take you by the hand and walk you, step-by-step through the Intelligence Cycle.
So, who’s this Ben Stark chap? (i.e. the course creator).
Ben is a 10-year veteran of Intelligence with a proven track record of tactical, operational and strategic expertise in Intelligence Analysis.
He’s a graduate of the Australian Army School of Military Intelligence and holds academic qualifications in Criminology, Policing and Criminal Intelligence.
Ben has deployed on multiple overseas missions to the Middle-East providing Intelligence support to conventional troops and elite special forces units. His experience includes Counter-Insurgency, Time-Sensitive-Targeting operations and Counter-Terrorism operations.
Today Ben is a Criminal Intelligence Analyst and contributes to the development of Intelligence Analysis with the Intelligence101 blog and his book, Essential Tradecraft For Intelligence Analysts.
** Ben will also routinely talk about himself in the third person to build credibility and authenticity with his audience. 😛
The Course is hosted on Teachable
The course itself consists of 10 action-packed modules. Everything you need to take you from Intelligence Zero to Analyst Hero.
Lessons have dedicated activities to put skills into use and interact with other students while consolidating lessons learnt.
By the time you finish the Intelligence Course you will:
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the Intelligence Cycle and the Foundations of Intelligence Analysis.
- Be able to undertake Intelligence Inquiry by developing collection plans and writing Intelligence Briefs.
- Understand Intelligence Collection methods including HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, GEOINT, and OSINT.
- Compile Strategic Analysis and deliver Oral Briefings.
- Apply your Intelligence training to different roles and environments including Law Enforcement, Military, Counter-terrorism, & Open-Source Intelligence Investigations (including missing persons).
- Develop your critical thinking and learnt to use various analytical methods.
- Understand the impact of Intelligence in multi-disciplinary roles.
Without the course…
You could enrol in a four-year college degree costing thousands of dollars and read those dry-dusty academic textbooks.
You could browse to one of the thousands of government websites and try to extract the lessons from old operations and make sense of the various military pams.
You could subscribe to the Intelligence subreddit and join the online banter without really learning any skills.
Instead, Learn From Someone Who’s Been There & Actually Done It
With a decade of experience and well-over 2000 quality Intelligence assessments I’ve learnt how to make the complex simple. It comes with the territory.
In this course, I distil my experience into ten online modules taking you through the foundations of Intelligence Tradecraft.
Try the Foundation Course for Intelligence Analysis for a full 30-Days, 100% Risk-Free.
Try the entire course. If you don’t LOVE it, I will personally refund 100% of your money back. I’ll even wear the credit-card processing fees.
Let me tell you exactly why I offer this unbeatable guarantee. When I first started learning about Intelligence, I felt overwhelmed.
I read all the books and reams of academic “Intelligence theory” which typically lacked any practical advice or real-life experiences.
I don’t want that for you. I want you to learn everything you need to know to become a successful Intelligence Analyst and apply the lessons straight away.
How do you know if the course is right for you?
- You always wanted to be an intelligence analyst but you don’t know where to start
- You always wanted an intelligence career but you don’t know the fundamentals
- You want to know if you’re prepared enough to enter the intelligence industry
See What Our Successful Intelligence Analysts Are Saying –
Stop suffering from ‘information overload‘ and analysis paralysis. Learn Intelligence property by getting started today ->
In Summary –
Thanks for taking the time to invest in yourself, and for enjoying the Intelligence101 blog.
I’ve loved putting together the course, and the feedback already (after only a short period) has been incredible.
Should you wish to learn more about Intelligence Analysis I really would encourage you to take the course, there’s heaps of great content (plus video and activities also).
If you’ve got any questions, or need any further information – please do not hesitate to email me directly.
I read / respond to every email, and love fielding readers questions.
P.s. If you’ve reached the end of the page and you’re not convinced I can teach you the Art and Science of Intelligence Analysis, it’s all good. There’s plenty of great articles on the blog –
But if you do think you’ve got what it takes, and you’re keen to take control of your future and your career – then get started with us today!