I’m Ben Stark – Intelligence Warrior.I’m an Intelligence Analyst, Writer come Author (recently completed a book on intelligence), teacher /instructor and critical thinker. I also know what it’s like to feel completely overwhelmed by information overload and ‘analysis paralysis.’ From a young age, I’ve always been fascinated by the world of intelligence. Perhaps it was too many Bond films growing up, or the desire to actually be a part of something bigger…
Passionate About IntelligenceI’m here because I am passionate about teaching students the skills needed to become successful intelligence analysts and start a career working in intelligence. See, I know what it is like to be unsure where to start, or feel like there’s too much information to learn and know all at once.
I get asked all the time:
- How do you get into Intelligence?
- What degree or qualifications are needed to become an Intelligence Officer? &
- (My Fav) How do I learn the skills needed to be an Intelligence Analyst?
My ExperienceActually, it wasn’t long ago that I had the dream of working in Intelligence myself. Perhaps I watched too many action movies as a kid, but I’ve always seen Intelligence as an interesting field to work in, and a way of being part of something bigger. Perhaps I’m nosey, but I like knowing what’s going on, and getting the inside scoop on issues. During my military service (Army), I discovered a way to apply the skills, processes and techniques I had learnt to various environments. I found the Intelligence skills I had learnt could be applied to business, military, government, law enforcement to cut through the noise and provide intelligence that matters. It hasn’t always been easy. I’ve chased my share of rabbits down holes and typically browse with 12+ tabs open in chrome. But it’s all a learning process.
Learn IntelligenceNow I am able to apply Intelligence tradecraft and analytical methods to better understand issues, deliver information and make sense of problems. Since starting the Intelligene101 blog, we’ve helped hundreds of students to develop an understanding of the intelligence cycle, apply different techniques for problem-solving and assisted people in the processes to become intelligence officers and analysts in the intelligence community. So, I’m excited to share the skills, and knowledge with you. And, I want to help you to get the same results. Help us achieve our mission of being a global leader in Intelligence Training and Education by getting involved today! The first step is to subscribe to our mailing list or send me an email directly telling me what you want to learn – Ben@intelligence101.com
From Information to Intelligence
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the Intelligence Cycle and the Foundations of Intelligence Analysis?
- Learn how to make Intelligence collection plans and write Intelligence Briefs?
- Understand Intelligence Collection methods including HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, GEOINT, and OSINT?
- Compile Strategic Analysis and deliver Oral Briefings?
- Apply your Intelligence training to different roles and environments including Law Enforcement, Military, Counter-terrorism?
- Develop your critical thinking and learnt to use various analytical methods?
- Understand the impact of Intelligence in multi-disciplinary roles?
- Then join us in our interactive Intelligence Training Course today.