Welcome to Intelligence101 – Where Our Mission Is To Make You A Better Intelligence AnalystHi, I’m Ben, creator of Intelligence101. Here we share easy to understand (non-technical) information about intelligence, intelligence analysis and help you at any any level of your Intelligence Career. So where to ‘begin’?
If you’re new to the world of Intelligence (i.e. you’ve got no idea) – I suggest you start with the fundamentals.
- What is Intelligence?
- next, learn about the intelligence cycle
- Understand collection methods (HUMINT, SIGINT etc),
- Develop your analytical skills,
- then learn how intelligence is processed and disseminated.
Otherwise, check out The Very Best of the Blog:The ULTIMATE Guide to Becoming An Intelligence Officer…(With Frequently Asked Questions) The Moscow Rules: Unpacking the 10 Rules Every Spy Should Live By How To Become An Intelligence Analyst? Write, Brief & Think: A Day In The Life Of An Intelligence Analyst Six [sometimes awkward] Truths About Intelligence
About MeI’m an Intelligence professional with experience working in a number of different fields, and Intelligence disciplines. My background is Military Intelligence with operational deployments to the Middle East. I’m currently working in the field of Criminal Intelligence and have academic qualifications in Criminology and Intelligence. I love the world of Intelligence – I find the theory and the practice fascinating, and I want to share (what I can) with the world. No – You won’t find any state secrets here, and I’m not going to reveal anything you couldn’t find on a forum or Reddit. But what I will do is give you an education into Intelligence!
For some killer Intelligence ResourcesIntelligence Analysts Bookshelf: Essential Reading For Intelligence Professionals 99 of the BEST Intelligence Resources (Some You’ve Probably Never Heard Of)…
Or Check Out This All-In-One Resource
From Information to Intelligence
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the Intelligence Cycle and the Foundations of Intelligence Analysis?
- Learn how to make Intelligence collection plans and write Intelligence Briefs?
- Understand Intelligence Collection methods including HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, GEOINT, and OSINT?
- Compile Strategic Analysis and deliver Oral Briefings?
- Apply your Intelligence training to different roles and environments including Law Enforcement, Military, Counter-terrorism?
- Develop your critical thinking and learnt to use various analytical methods?
- Understand the impact of Intelligence in multi-disciplinary roles?
- Then join us in our interactive Intelligence Training Course today.